Reports To: Executive Director and RN
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Current State of Idaho CNA or CMA certification (preferred but not required.)
- Current CPR certification
- Current First Aid certification.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize work and set priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
To carry out the policies and procedures as they pertain to the care and needs of the resident.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- To ensure that all standards and guidelines for both residents and staff are followed.
- To provide training to other staff as necessary.
- To ensure the health and safety of all residents under his/her supervision.
- To provide emotional and spiritual support for residents and staff.
- To assist with medications for residents requiring prescriptions and non-prescription medications at the appropriate times, as scheduled.
- To consult the Director or RN in any situation where the proper action may be unclear.
- To assist in other duties as requested and/or assigned by the BROOKSIDE LANDING Director or supervising RN.
- To represent and promote BROOKSIDE LANDING in a positive direction
- To assist with other departmental activities as requested by the Director or supervising RN.
- 40 lb lifting requirement.
- Full range of motion.
- To follow details of particular shift requirements.
- Other duties as required.
I have read and understand all of the above listed areas of responsibility. I understand Brookside Landing is an at will employer which means employment can be terminated by Brookside Landing or myself at any time.
Description Posted: 2011-02-21
Duties and job requirements may differ from the above. Please contact the administrator for a current description of this position.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, gender, age, national origin, handicap or veteran status.