Reports To: Executive Director and Dietary Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- State of Idaho Food Handlers permit.
- Current CPR and First Aide certification.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize work and set priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
The food service assistant will be directly responsible to the cook and will assist in the preparation, serving, maintenance of the kitchen and dining areas.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Carry out preparation of foods as directed by the cook.
- Set-up and serve the meals as directed by the cook.
- Clean-up and maintain the kitchen and dining areas.
- Maintains logs as required by state and federal requirements.
- To follow details of particular shift requirements.
- 40 lb lifting requirement.
- Full range of motion.
- Other duties as assigned.
I have read and understand all of the above listed areas of responsibility. I understand Brookside Landing is an at will employer which means employment can be terminated by Brookside Landing or myself at any time.
Description Posted: 2011-02-16
Duties and job requirements may differ from the above. Please contact the administrator for a current description of this position.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, gender, age, national origin, handicap or veteran status.