Brookside Landing’s Adult Day Care is beneficial for seniors who are physically frail, have cognitive issues such as dementia, confusion, and Alzheimers’s disease or who have special medical needs during the day.
For elderly individuals who would like to enjoy a cheerful environment with diverse activities and a chance to socialize and build new friendships or renew old ones.
For individuals who are lonely or feel isolated and would benefit from one on one interaction.
Families and caregivers benefit from Brookside Landing’s Adult Day Care as a respite from the 24 hour responsibility, as an opportunity to enjoy guilt free personal time and as a feasible alternative to placement in long term care.
- Finding Joy in the Journey
- Daily activities designed to promote well-being and share in the richness of the senior’s personal life.
- Availability of a delicious & nutritionally balanced meal and snacks (with accommodation for special diets).
- Individualized care to assist with the activities of daily living including medication management.
- Supervision in a safe and comfortable setting.
- Availability of staff assisted showers.
- Please call to discuss what is possible