Reports To: Executive Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated ability to organize work and set priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Lifting requirements: Up to 50 pounds.
Maintenance personnel will maintain the building exterior and interior, and equipment. Will supervise and assist outside vendors, contractors and ground maintenance.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Supervise and assume responsibility for all maintenance repairs for interior and exterior of building, grounds and equipment.
- Maintains a daily log of work completed and equipment or products utilized.
- Maintains preventative maintenance logs for all equipment and apartments. Such logs may reflect seasonal, annual or monthly maintenance time table.
- Communicates with Director an a regular basis of various needs, including but not limited to, long term maintenance programs, projects and possible repairs.
- Purchase maintenance supplies with approval of Director. Purchases over $50 may require approval of the Board.
- Plumbing. Repairs and replaces plumbing fixtures as able. Conducts preventive maintenance of plumbing.
- HAVC. Repairs and replaces parts on heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment; motors, belts, pulleys, and related systems are working properly, as able.
- Miscellaneous. Conducts preventive on maintenance buildings and devices; operates equipment used in building maintenance and repair; responds to emergency call backs. Paint, wall coverings, and carpet.
- Grounds. To assist and supervise lawn care, shrubs, trees, ground covers; upkeep irrigation systems; new landscape design, modifications, repair and improvements; driveways, and parking areas.
- Other duties as required.
I have read and understand all of the above listed areas of responsibility. I understand Brookside Landing is an at will employer which means employment can be terminated by Brookside Landing or myself at any time.
Description Posted: 2011-02-21
Duties and job requirements may differ from the above. Please contact the administrator for a current description of this position.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, gender, age, national origin, handicap or veteran status.